Monday, December 8, 2008

By Request - AL Toddler Interactions

For those who were wondering what the new toddler interactions look like, here are some screenshots.

By the way, that's custom hair on the girl and a custom outfit on the boy. Custom clothes for the parents, too, but the Mom's hair comes with AL.

PEEKABOO


Or, as we say in the South, "Peepeye".

This is my favorite new toddler interaction, because the kiddos laugh so much.

In picture 1, you can see the little boy raring back in excitement.

In picture 3, you can see his sister pointing eagerly at Mommy. "Ah-ha, Mom, you can't fool me!"








THE HORSEY


A parent helps the toddler onto the horse. See Dad guarding the little one's noggin?

The kid rocks back and forth and when he gets into it, he does a cute little rodeo cowboy hand in the air thing.

Exit from the horsey comes via the Toddler Butt Flop. You know, that way they have of sitting down abruptly on their bottoms that would cripple the average adult.









THE HUGGLE


Although these toddlers can't yet walk, they did stand and lumber toward each other for the huggle.

The girl initiated this huggle. See her little arms waving in the first shot? Her brother didn't look too thrilled with the idea at first.

They kept huggling with their faces turned away from me for some reason.












3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the huggle! I only have 3 expansions installed (NL, Seasons and Uni) and I always feel like I'm missing out on some of the cooler animations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!?!? You do all that beautiful work with only three expansions? My mind is boggled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is sooo CUTE!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete