Friday, December 5, 2008

Fires and Sweetness

Ever notice how retarded Sims are about fires?

"Oh, no, fire!"
"Let's all run over to the flames and panic!"
"Oh, the fire's out now."
"Hmmm, let's eat these burnt pancakes."
"Wow, these taste like crap."

Laurel really did have a cooking fire, but I re-wrote it for better effect. At least, I hope it was better.

Moving on to the sweetness - I played the Drummond family for several Sim days to see if I could figure out why Dr. D. hates Ben with a purple passion.

It was one big happy family love fest over there. They all adore each other, and they're sweet enough to give a person cavities.

But I finally hit on the one possible reason Dr. Drummond could have for disliking Ben . . . to be revealed once I get Laurel's fire drama a bit more settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment