Monday, December 8, 2008

I Love This Grocery Store!

Since I'm doing a realistic-ish Sim story, I decided I'd need a grocery store.

I tried building my own once for another hood that I had and it really looked great, but I'd crammed in too much stuff and couldn't play it without crashing my game.

So I downloaded this awesome one from MTS2. It's by sunni9676 and I love it!

It's beautiful and it did not kill my game. It has everything - all the grocery stuff, a meat counter, a cafe area, a little customer service desk, even an office and break room upstairs.

The only slight problem I noticed was that the cash registers look like they might have to be moved around slightly in order to be functional, but hey, it's wonderific in every other way, so I encourage anyone who needs a grocery store to bust over to MTS2 and download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment