Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poor Nigel (and: So Much For The Hiatus)

Yeah, yeah, I am supposed to be working on my family tree project, but I couldn't resist a little Simming.

When I put in a clean template for Belladonna Cove, I unintentionally deleted the Drummond house, so I decided to renovate the Eaxis Witch Sisters House (the Cordial family, I think) and move Heidi and family in there.

I converted it to a four bedroom, four bath home. Sylvia (Grandma) and the boys have very small bedrooms, but the Drummonds are all about family togetherness, so they will be spending most of their time in their lovely new family room or in the kitchen.

While I was looking for some toilet paper for the bathrooms ('cause I am compulsive that way - my Sims always have TP and soap and towels and light switches and heating vents and so forth), I stumbled across a UNICORN.

I had to have it.

But, what to do with it?

I remembered that the last time I played the Drummonds, Nigel was constantly turning on the TV to watch the movie about fairies. And I thought "Oh, no, what would Sophia say if she knew this?"

*Evil snicker*

So now Nigel is a sensitive boy who likes fairy movies and has dreams about unicorns.

He's going to have a rough childhood, but don't worry. I have a special plan to make it all up to him later.

2 comments:

  1. That unicorn was spectacular. I saw a really awesome dragon at TSR a long time ago but I couldn't think of a use for it.

    Nigel the sissy bed wetter. Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh good thing I didn't see the dragon! I can't resist oddball stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete